Published: July 18, 2008 (almost 10 years ago)
Updated: about 3 years ago
Something funny happened last night. A one, Max Archie from Indiana hired an India-based Call Center to find a couple of Ruby developers. Well, by and by, the recruiter mass-mails some 400 developers asking if they’re interested. Within about 10 mins, I had to 10 emails of somewhat ticked off developers begging for people to stop replying! Unfortunately, it was getting on late and stressed out developers up after midnight tend to get a little cantankerous and start poking real fun at the world in ways only we can do. Today, we have Pradipta’s Rolodex! digg link Reddit. To all developers out there unfortunate enough to get caught in this web, thanks, for you have made me laugh out loud harder than I have in a good while! Cheerios!
a.k.a. Code Connoisseur
- [email protected]
- ICQ ‐ 25239620
- AIM ‐ mwlang88
- Yahoo! ‐ mwlang88
- Google ‐ mwlang
- Twitter ‐ @mwlang88
EducationBachelor of Science
Information and Computer Science
- On Hiring Good People
- Week Five in the Gym
- The True Power of the Internet
- Rekindling a desire to workout consistently
- I'd Rather Eat my Britches than Do This
- Mold Killer Recipe
- Gonna be Starting Something New
- Pitch Camp, what is it good for?
- Less communication can be more
- Let the Musings Begin
- Working on a Referral Pre-Launch Site
- Making Commitments, Reaching Out
- Preparing for Countdown
- Ground Zero
- A Reflection of the Technologies Built Things With
- Dynamic Routing in Rails Revisited
- Creating Dynamic Routes at runtime in Rails 4
- Adding Google Analytics script to Sprockets
- Gems you should consider for every Rails projects
- Weak Password will get you Hacked!
- Status updating...