Published: May 03, 2008 (over 11 years ago)
Updated: over 4 years ago
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging …and with that, I almost did delete this post to begin start blogging.
But alas, every programming example seems to start with “Hello, world!” so I figured this is an appropriate beginning to this blog about myself and programming. (Is this code reuse?) My interests span both programming and hardware, you’ll find a mixture of discussion ranging from software development to actually deploying the systems. I have been working with computers since 1984 and had my first consulting gig by 1987 and have been hooked on computers ever since.
As I begin this very public journey (for the Internet does not forget!), I aim to focus the bulk of my discussions to the nitty gritty details that often aren’t covered in basic how-to’s…the things you only seem to discover by trying it for yourself!
I will also tend to focus on what I consider the finer points of software development that are often not learned except through many years of software development. Am I correct in my ramblings? Probably not. But they are my own viewpoints and hopefully entertaining! Do they provoke deeper thoughts? Great! Provoke me back!
a.k.a. Code Connoisseur
- [email protected]
- ICQ ‐ 25239620
- AIM ‐ mwlang88
- Yahoo! ‐ mwlang88
- Google ‐ mwlang
- Twitter ‐ @mwlang88
EducationBachelor of Science
Information and Computer Science
- On Hiring Good People
- Week Five in the Gym
- The True Power of the Internet
- Rekindling a desire to workout consistently
- I'd Rather Eat my Britches than Do This
- Mold Killer Recipe
- Gonna be Starting Something New
- Pitch Camp, what is it good for?
- Less communication can be more
- Let the Musings Begin
- Working on a Referral Pre-Launch Site
- Making Commitments, Reaching Out
- Preparing for Countdown
- Ground Zero
- A Reflection of the Technologies Built Things With
- Dynamic Routing in Rails Revisited
- Creating Dynamic Routes at runtime in Rails 4
- Adding Google Analytics script to Sprockets
- Gems you should consider for every Rails projects
- Weak Password will get you Hacked!
- Status updating...